“Medina was Grand!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

You added Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney to your Saves list
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   511 Kent & Bathurst Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia (Formerly Medina Grand Sydney)   |
Ranked #25 of 184 Hotels in Sydney
Avondale, null, New Zealand
“Medina was Grand!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great location with a good-sized studio. The staff were friendly and knowledgable, and were always willing to help to stay the extra mile. The only disappointment was the shower, but otherwise I definitely would stay again for sure, and recommend it to others

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Paul B,

Thank you for posting your comments regarding your recent stay at the Medina Grand Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful, friendly and that your stay was comfortable. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and its features.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Medina Grand Sydney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was a business trip for me, and I was accompanied by my wife (shopping for her !).
The location was great for business and leisure being close to CBD, Darling Harbour and quite a few restaurants close by. We stayed in a One Bed Premier Apartment (131) and we were very comfortable and happy. The layout was spacious and functional, the bed was very comfortable, it had every amenity self contained, even a clothes dryer which we utilised.The views in all direction were great and the staff were very efficient and friendly. I believe free wifi for 30 mins a day was available in the foyer but I did not use this. I have travelled to Sydney many times for business and leisure and this was in the top experiences for what I needed.Will definitely return.

Room Tip: The one bed premier apartment had great views and was spacious.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear GDK11,

Thank you for posting the comments regarding your recent stay at the Medina Grand Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback, so detailed feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful, friendly. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and location and that you have found Medina Grand Sydney to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Great location, extremely friendly and helpful staff, service was wonderful, very comfy bed. Loved it and would definitely come back again. Best hotel i've stayed at in Sydney. Love the bay windows, will highly recommend then. Kitchen is functional and had everything we needed.

• Stayed December 2012
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Big-red-dog14,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are all very happy that your visit to Sydney was such a great experience, also because of our hotel.
I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged both our team and the facilities in such a nice way. On behalf of the team members, a big thank you. I know our entire team will be delighted about your feedback and will strive to achieve similar outcomes soon.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed at the Medina Grand for 3 days in a l bedroom apartment. We found the apartment very comfortable and good kitchen facilities.

The apartment was very clean. The staff on arrival and throughout our stay were very helpful and friendly. The location is extremely well situated, only a short walk to Darling Harbour and also to the mall and the World Square centre. We would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing Darling Harbour give great views
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear robyn J,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful, friendly and that we did make your stay as comfortable as possible. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and location and that you have found Medina Grand Sydney to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained. We will be very happy to welcome you at the hotel again and will endeavour to ensure that your next visit will be as enjoyable as the one that you have described above.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The service was excellent from check in and all the way through checking out. The staff was exceptional in customer service and a special mention to Andy and Kelsie for the way the handled all queries in the most friendliest manner. The hotel service was very efficient and the central location of the hotel made it a very enjoyable stay. Based on this experience i would consider this hotel to be my first preference if i was to visit Sydney again. Visiting as a young couple, you usually don't receive the professional treatment expected, but the the staff were great! especially of the individuals mentioned above. Reading the other reviews, there's an impression of great service, and it certainly showed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Hebah D,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are all very happy that your visit to Sydney was such a great experience.
I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged our team members in a very nice way. I will make sure that our entire team will get to celebrate their success story in style. We are very proud and happy for them. I will personally share your comments with all departments. Feedback like yours makes us very proud.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We only had one night at the Medina, but my daughter and I were really impressed at the friendly, helpful staff with our early arrival and late checkout issues! We had our luggage carefully stored until we could access our room and then stored again the next day for our departure. It was really easy to access all that Sydney had to offer and we certainly made the most of the short walks to Darling Harbour and the QV building!

Room Tip: The higher floors have a great view of darling Harbour.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Jodee L,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be comfortable and well positioned and that you have enjoyed your stay. We are glad that your family's stay at our hotel was so pleasant. I am also really happy that you have found our service to be exceptional. I will certainly pass your comments to all our team members.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us,so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel again.
Thank you once again and kind regards
arrowtown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is the third time i have stayed here. This time i had a 2 bedroom City View apartment. It had great views and was warm and spacious. The location is so handy to transport, shops and restaurants and the staff were very friendly.

Room Tip: If you are going to be spending a bit of time in your room - we had 2 couples, then i would pay a li...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear arrowgirl,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be so comfortable, well positioned and maintained and that you have enjoyed your stay. We are glad that the "Third time at Medina Grand Sydney" was such a great experience. I hope we can welcome you at our hotel again very soon.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us and I will personally certainly pass and thank for this great feedback to our team members.

Medina Grand Sydney

Been to Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney? Share your experiences!