It was the fabulous position that made us take this apartment. Also it was somewhat cheaper than many of the apartments in the area, which is important with sterling being in such a sad state at the moment.
Inside we had a great view of the harbour, but the room was quite small and the bathroom looked in need of a refurrb, so we were going to move on. However, it really grew on us. The cleaning staff are really fussy, so it's spottlessly clean and the whole place has a really warm feel to it. We ended up staying for 9 nights....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotel.de, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment