I spent a few days there during my Sydney trip. Nothing too fancy, but definitely does what it says on the tin and the view shown in their website is real. Decent place to take some rest and spend the day doing sightseeing. Don't expect lobbies, communal areas or fancy facilities. The wifi can also be a bit unreliable sometimes.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.