Staff were very friendly and kind. Location is great, convenient for getting around as well as shops and restaurants nearby. Room was nice, very clean and had a great view of Darling harbour. I liked it because I could take care of extras like laundry, snacks, drinks, etc, without paying the really high prices you pay at "luxury" hotels. So I felt like I was really getting value for money as well as staying in a really nice place. I would go back anytime
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotel.de, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment