After reading some not so great reviews here, I was apprehensive about staying here. We were pleasantly surprised at the friendly checkin staff who made a fuss over our 5 year old daughter. We received a harbour view room on the 22nd floor with two double beds which were really comfortable. The room was modern and attractive although the bathroom was small. As Ambassador Club members we received a full size bottle of wine, a fruit plate and a cheese platter, all of which were lovely and more than we expected. As it was my birthday I also received a big chocolate cake which could have fed ten people although there were only three of us. In particular the concierge was most helpful and made our stay very welcoming. Would definitely
stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning InterContinental Sydney blends contemporary style with 19th century architecture and offers sweeping views from Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. A perfect base for work and play, InterContinental Sydney is bordered by the city s commercial centre, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Steps away is the historic Rocks area, Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of NSW, leading shops and boutiques and some of the finest restaurants this Harbour city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.