This is a lovely hotel and very close to the ferry terminal and train station. The staff were very friendly and helpful. If staying here the only rooms to stay in are the ones with a view. The only criticism I have is that the bathrooms are starting to look a little tired could do with a revamp. Also if you can stretch the budget go for the club rooms which give you access to the club lounge right at the top with great views.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning InterContinental Sydney blends contemporary style with 19th century architecture and offers sweeping views from Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. A perfect base for work and play, InterContinental Sydney is bordered by the city s commercial centre, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Steps away is the historic Rocks area, Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of NSW, leading shops and boutiques and some of the finest restaurants this Harbour city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.