We spent the night of our wedding here and it was beautiful. The views were amazing and the service was exceptional.
Next morning however around 830am we heard a lot of banging and drilling from the next room from workmen. I understand repairs do have to go on in a hotel but I think it would be better if it weren't done so early and best between check out and check in times
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel
- Sydney Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning InterContinental Sydney blends contemporary style with 19th century architecture and offers sweeping views from Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. A perfect base for work and play, InterContinental Sydney is bordered by the city s commercial centre, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Steps away is the historic Rocks area, Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of NSW, leading shops and boutiques and some of the finest restaurants this Harbour city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.