We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights around New Years Eve and it was a great experience. From the moment we checked in we felt very welcome by the staff, they helped us a lot. We had a room on the 30th floor facing the botanical gardens, the bed was large and very comfortable, there was good storage and the décor was really nice and tastful. Complimentary tea and coffe was stocked daily. The bathroom had a small window that could be opened, a funny detail. The pool at the top floor had great views of the Sydney Opera house and the bridge, they also have a fully equipped gym. The location is the best, right at the heart of Circular Quay so you can easily get everywhere you want by ferries, train or bus, or by foot. The only negative I can think of is that internet is a bit expensive.All in all I can highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel
- Sydney Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning InterContinental Sydney blends contemporary style with 19th century architecture and offers sweeping views from Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. A perfect base for work and play, InterContinental Sydney is bordered by the city s commercial centre, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Steps away is the historic Rocks area, Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of NSW, leading shops and boutiques and some of the finest restaurants this Harbour city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.