Nice place to visit on a wet Sunday afternoon in Sydney! Three of us went for the buffet afternoon tea which included sparkling wine on arrival, the choice of several teas and help yourself buffet. The food was delicious and included sandwiches, savoury tarts and pies, waffles, crepes, creme brulees, cheeseboard, mini pavlovas, scones with cream and jam, and a variety of sweet cakes and slices. What I ate was delicious but certainly couldn't get through all that was available to try!! My tip would be not to have any lunch before you go, so you go with an appetite which we did! A pleasant way to spend an afternoon with attentive staff.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning InterContinental Sydney blends contemporary style with 19th century architecture and offers sweeping views from Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. A perfect base for work and play, InterContinental Sydney is bordered by the city s commercial centre, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Steps away is the historic Rocks area, Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of NSW, leading shops and boutiques and some of the finest restaurants this Harbour city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.