I stayed here for a business trip as a conference was being held at the hotel.
It's a lovely hotel with but I certainly would not rate it any better than Four Seasons, Sofitel or Shangri-La. The rooms are a little outdated and believe that the hotel is in need of serious refurbishment however, the views are fantastic.
More care needs to be taken by the front desk staff to cater for individual requirements when in group booking situations.
The breakfasts were fantastic and the chef's were so polite. The food was certainly one of the best at any high quality hotel chain.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning InterContinental Sydney blends contemporary style with 19th century architecture and offers sweeping views from Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. A perfect base for work and play, InterContinental Sydney is bordered by the city s commercial centre, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Steps away is the historic Rocks area, Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of NSW, leading shops and boutiques and some of the finest restaurants this Harbour city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.