While this hotel is a bit further away from the main shopping strip of central Sydney - as opposed to say the Sheraton on the Park or the Westin - it is right on the doorstep of the harbour, the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and Sydney's excellent ferry services. As you would expect, excellent modern rooms, good service and good food. The only downside if this hotel is access in and out if you bring a car - a long, narrow drive out. But best to avoid cars at all in central Sydney.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning InterContinental Sydney blends contemporary style with 19th century architecture and offers sweeping views from Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Pacific Ocean. A perfect base for work and play, InterContinental Sydney is bordered by the city s commercial centre, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Steps away is the historic Rocks area, Sydney Opera House, the Art Gallery of NSW, leading shops and boutiques and some of the finest restaurants this Harbour city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.