Husband and I stayed the weekend of 7th Dec - 9th Dec 2012
We chose to stay at the Four Seasons because it was one the hotels in Sydney that we had not yet stayed in. We wanted to compare as we have previously at other 5 star hotels in Sydney. The Four Season service is stellar and for us, came out on top blowing the Intercontinental and Shangrila out of the water.
From the moment we arrived we were greeted and welcomed by their staff, our bags swiftly whisked away and check in was so pleasant - the best welcome we have experienced at any hotel in Australia.
Our room was ready when we arrived, which was much earlier than their official check in time. The room was a good size with a partial view of the opera house & sydney harbour.
Housekeeping was excellent and providided daily service + turn down service during the evening, which was so nice to come back to after returning from a late dinner.
Location is convenient - 2 min from Circular Quay station and bus stations, few minute walk to The Rocks and 15 min walking distance to Pitt St Mall shops.
If I wanted to be pedantic, I could mention;
- the windows were a little dirty .. but we were out and about exploring the city most of the time anyway
- we could hear sirens from the street below from our room from time to time
- free wi-fi is not provided complimentary in rooms, but they do have internet on the computers on level 3
Overall, the service the staff provides at the Four Seasons is truly friendly & genuine. We enjoyed our stay here very much and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunningly situated overlooking Sydney Harbour in the historic Rocks district, a short walk from the city's shopping and business centres, Four Seasons is vibrant and elegant, with dramatic harbourfront views and a luxurious day spa featuring exclusive skincare and aromatherapy treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Amex, Reservation Counter and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Sydney
- Four Seasons Sydney
- Sydney Four Seasons