“Fabulous views of Darling Harbour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour

You added Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   161 Sussex St., Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Up to 50% Off!
Ranked #68 of 185 Hotels in Sydney
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bedford
“Fabulous views of Darling Harbour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Lovely hotel currently under renovation however my stay was just amazing. The view from the very comfortable and spacious hotel room was spectacular. The standard of the rooms is the best with plenty of space for putting clothes away. Coffee and Tea making facilities in the room which I have found its not standard in all hotels of this class. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good location for Darling Harbour and the city. Walking distance to The Rocks and Circular Keys and Opera House if you enjoy walking.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking Darling Harbour.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (651)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel is located about a 10-minute walk from my company's offices in the business center. It was considerable less expensive that other brands in the area - at least at the prices quoted at the last minute. The room had a nice view, was up to date, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I might stay here again on business.

Auckland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a night on business. There is nothing wrong with the hotel, it is very standard, and very 50 shades of beige in the décor. Everything worked but totally without soul or character. So fine if you are on business as the location is handy, but no other reason to stay there.

Room Tip: They said my room was "grand harbour view", but it was on the other side of the building a...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
FPSS, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Hi JJtheWhalewatcher,

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour and your Tripadvisor review. We are sorry to hear that we failed to meet your overall expectations. You may be aware that we have embarked on a redevelopment of the property and we trust that our guests will appreciate the new and enhanced facilities, including new décor and furnishings in our public areas, when this undertaking is completed. Hopefully, we can welcome you back to our hotel, either on business or leisure.

Caserta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel is conveniently locate on the Darling Harbour, so the location is good if you need to stay in this area. I choose this hotel mainly for the view on the Harbor but during the stay the breakfast lunch, facing the sea, was closed. Definitively below my expectation.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Hi Fragallo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide an online review. We are sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations on your dining experience and please accept our sincere apologies. You may be aware that we have embarked on a redevelopment of the property and we trust that our guests will appreciate the new and enhanced facilities, including our dining venues, when this undertaking is completed. We hope we can welcome you back to the Four Points by Sheraton, Sydney, Darling Harbour in the future.

Nowra, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The service and facilities at Four Points Sheraton, Darling Harbour are wonderful. Nothing is too much trouble. Level 11 bar is great for an early evening drink or a late night cap with great views over Darling Harbour. The room was well appointed and the bathroom was also everything you would want. Free room wifi would have topped it off but alas... Breakfast is a bit pricey so try to get this included. Get your Wilson parking validated at reception for a discounted rate.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views of the city or Darling Harbour
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
FPSS, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour, responded to this review, 4 days ago
HI Sandra L,

Thank you for your favourable review and taking the time to share your insights on Tripadvisor. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel and we have met your expectations. We certainly hope your nice impressions will bring you back to the Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour when you are next in the city and we look forward to welcoming you back then. Thank you for your kind post.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked at the four corners with my wife as we went to the theatre. I read all the reviews complaining about construction noises but I didn't find any inconvenience with the current upgrades. It was a Saturday so there were no workers anyway and nothing blocking our stunning views, the staff were friendly and so helpful. We had a great stay and will return for sure. Also the breakfast was amazing!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Hi Joeltasker,

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour and your excellent Tripadvisor review. Meeting and indeed exceeding our guest expectations is certainly a high focus at our hotel and It is very encouraging to learn that all aspects of your stay were met to your satisfaction. We are also happy to know that your enjoyed your dining experience and our associates delighted you with their welcoming and caring service. We certainly look forward to your return visit, hopefully soon.

Brisbane, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Let me start with the positives...the check-in staff were friendly and efficient, and the room was spacious. Now for the reasons I would hesitate to return...my room service experience was terrible. I ordered soup - it arrived without a spoon (not sure how they thought I could eat it with a knife and fork!), and without the rolls that were meant to be included (and I paid for!!). I ordered a steak and vegetables - no steak knife, sinewy grisly steak, cooked rare when I asked for medium! I left most of it, uneaten, outside my room. Then after check-out I checked the invoice they sent me...they've added a charity donation (without even asking me!!), they've overcharged me for my breakfast (nearly double the amount!!), and they've charged me a credit card charge (though I wanted to draw from my savings account!). Sydney has no many hotels and I'll try another when I'm here next.

Hi Karin E,

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour and taking the time to post a review and completing our guest survey. We appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback as these certainly allow us the opportunity to learn where we have met or fell short of our guest expectations. Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the shortfalls and thank you for the additional information provided. As mentioned, please do not hesitate to contact me so I may be able to assist in offering you a better experience on your next visit.

Hotel Manager

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour? Share your experiences!