The hotel is in Darling Harbour so a sensational location
, walking distance to just about everything- ferries, restaurants, The Rocks, Circular Quay etc. Conference facility was adequate but not brilliant. Room with a view of the water would have been nice, but clean and comfortable, with all you expect from the Sheraton. Buffet breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need to travel the way you like. Get everything you are looking for with the style and service you want, all at a great price. Conveniently located in Sydney's Central Business District and overlooking the spectacular Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay. Australia's largest hotel, with 648 rooms including 17 suites is just a short stroll from all of Sydney's major entertainment and shopping districts including Pitt Street Mall and Queen Victoria Building. The Rocks, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House are only 15 minutes walk away! Four Points By Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour has the facilities to cater for all your needs. Need tour services, laundry services, convenient room service, express check-out, 24-hour front desk, limousine service, car rentals, parking (for a fee) and babysitting services - We can help you with all of that! Plus our guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness centre that is located just on Market Street; a short 3minute walk. Hungry? Enjoy a tasty meal in a casual setting. Choose from our signature restaurant, The Corn Exchange, which features a seasonal A la carte menu and now a new Kitchen Table buffet, bringing together your favourite meals, that are honestly cooked and help you feel at home. The restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Experience a slice of Sydney's past in the Heritage listed Dundee Arms, one of Sydney's oldest pubs complete with resident ghost; or make your way to the rooftop; where you will find Bar Eleven, order a cocktail and enjoy the view over Darling Harbour. Our guest rooms feature comfortable beds, large flat screen TVs, cable television, movies on-demand, over sized work desk, Wi-Fi and wired Internet access (for a fee), in-room safe, air conditioning, alarm clock, wake-up service, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, and a free weekday newspaper (on-demand). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sydney Sheraton