Much depends on your activities in Sydney - if you are focussed on conventions or exhibitions at Darling Harbour, this is very suitable as it is only a 10 minute walk. Similarly, it is only a few minutes from the CBD and retailing.
It is one of Sydney's biggest hotels and some may say impersonal but I have been many times and always love the welcome from Tony at the front door who makes you feel like a long lost friend. Similarly as a frequent guest, I normally get a good room and I love the views over Darling Harbour
I used to hate the parking problems but that has been solved with specific spots for Sheraton guests just over the road.
If I have any gripes, it is the lack of a swimming pool and the expensive buffet breakfast but I just accept these as a trade-off against the benefits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need to travel the way you like. Get everything you are looking for with the style and service you want, all at a great price. Conveniently located in Sydney's Central Business District and overlooking the spectacular Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay. Australia's largest hotel, with 648 rooms including 17 suites is just a short stroll from all of Sydney's major entertainment and shopping districts including Pitt Street Mall and Queen Victoria Building. The Rocks, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House are only 15 minutes walk away! Four Points By Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour has the facilities to cater for all your needs. Need tour services, laundry services, convenient room service, express check-out, 24-hour front desk, limousine service, car rentals, parking (for a fee) and babysitting services - We can help you with all of that! Plus our guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness centre that is located just on Market Street; a short 3minute walk. Hungry? Enjoy a tasty meal in a casual setting. Choose from our signature restaurant, The Corn Exchange, which features a seasonal A la carte menu and now a new Kitchen Table buffet, bringing together your favourite meals, that are honestly cooked and help you feel at home. The restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Experience a slice of Sydney's past in the Heritage listed Dundee Arms, one of Sydney's oldest pubs complete with resident ghost; or make your way to the rooftop; where you will find Bar Eleven, order a cocktail and enjoy the view over Darling Harbour. Our guest rooms feature comfortable beds, large flat screen TVs, cable television, movies on-demand, over sized work desk, Wi-Fi and wired Internet access (for a fee), in-room safe, air conditioning, alarm clock, wake-up service, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, and a free weekday newspaper (on-demand). SPG Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. Book direct today ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Sheraton
- Sydney Four Points