Some areas of this very large and busy hotel are looking a bit tired from the constant wear and tear but others, including the room I was given, have been recently renovated. Great views over Darling Harbour if you get a room on that side, and the location is perfect for walking down to the attractions there.
In everything else the hotel is solid and functional rather than spectacular but I guess this the purpose of the Four Points brand, so not unexpected
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Australia's largest hotel, Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour with 648 rooms including 17 suites. Located in Sydney's central business district overlooking Darling Harbour; you will find the major entertainment and shopping districts including Pitt Street Mall, Queen Victoria Building, and Chinatown in close proximity. Ideal for leisure travellers, the hotel offers contemporary dining and a 24-hour fitness centre. All rooms have been refurbished and offer modern furnishings, Wi-Fi internet access, comfortable beds and great views of the city or Darling Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sydney Sheraton