final hotel after a 3wk trip & intial impression & service was very good. Fast, efficient & very friendly staff making check in very easy. We stayed in a habour view room (5th floor) which was a little noisy at night with the traffic below. I would have assumed double glazing would have prevent that but obviously not! Also random noises in the night from either ventilation or water pipes which were annoying. These couple of items spoilt what was other wise a good hotel in a great location. the barman even made us a cocktail we asked for which wasnt on the list!
Overall , i would recommend & would probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Australia's largest hotel, Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour with 648 rooms including 17 suites. Located in Sydney's central business district overlooking Darling Harbour; you will find the major entertainment and shopping districts including Pitt Street Mall, Queen Victoria Building, and Chinatown in close proximity. Ideal for leisure travellers, the hotel offers contemporary dining and a 24-hour fitness centre. All rooms have been refurbished and offer modern furnishings, Wi-Fi internet access (for a fee), comfortable beds and great views of the city or Darling Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sydney Sheraton