I stayed at the Citigate about 3 months ago.
Im an accor staff member and this hotel is not worth even the $80 a night discounted!
The reception staff were unfriendly, and didnt say good afternoon just kind of blew us off, like we went even paying to stay there!
The breakfast buffet was unclean and food was pretty cold even though the attendant told me that the burners were on.
The Bar staff however were friendly, and helpful of places to go out around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Central, located in the heart of the vibrant Sydney,is perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. We are situated close to many famous Sydney attractions including Darling Harbour, Capitol Theatre, Sydney Entertainment Centre, and an array of shopping and entertainment venues.To ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, guests can take advantage of our range of our hotel services and recreation facilities including the Field House Restaurant & Bar located in the hotel lobby, a rooftop swimming pool and 24hr reception and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citigate Central Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Citigate Central Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Citigate Central Hotel