We stayed at the Marriott while in Sydney and had a great time. The hotel is conveniently located in Circular Quay, the rooms are very comfortable, and the staff is friendly. The Executive Lounge for Marriott Rewards members was also a great place to eat a complete breakfast in the morning, have daytime snacks, and evening drinks. We also ate at the hotel's seafood buffet at the Icons Brasserie on the 2nd floor, and it was delicious. The restaurant had plenty of selection, the buffet was reasonably priced, and the dessert table was AMAZING - I ate so much but it was very worth it!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel Sydney
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay is the perfect hotel for those wanting a truly Sydney experience. Overlooking the sparkling Sydney Harbour and the world famous Sydney Opera House, the downtown Sydney hotel can be found at the doorstep of a shopping Mecca, and just moments away from the historic Rocks district. As Sydney’s premier waterfront hotel, guests are also invited to indulge in a luxurious array of treatments in the day spa, including indoor pool, without leaving the 5-star property. Whether savouring finely crafted cuisine at the renowned Icons brassiere restaurant or retiring to the spacious opulence of your guest room which is complete with picturesque harbour views, the accent throughout is on trusted personalised service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Sydney Harbour at Circular Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.