I've been to attend a congress at Sydney convention center last week. I've chosen Hilton Sydney even though it's not that close to the convention center but not disappointed At All. Because the hotel is in the very center of Sydney. You can take Monorail from behind the hotel to go to the convention center and before only one stop before you can drop by the Darling harbour to enjoy its magnificent view. And you can go shopping everywhere starting from your hotel : Queen Victoria Building (just in front of the hotel) and many many stores along Gorge Street (the street where the hotel situated). To go to the Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay, just take the free bus 555 (green bus) at the bus stop opposite the hotel. And if yoy like cosmetic shopping, you should go to CHERRY shop just outside the paddy market monorail stop (only on stop from convention center). You'll find a lot of cosmetics such as Catherine placenta cream, Plarry serum, Plarry cream and so on. I'm pretty sure I pick the right hotel this time. The staff is very nice to their guests and there are asian staff even Thai staff Ms.Benny who help me out when I was there..thank you very much for your kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, EasyToBook and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney