Never have I stayed at a property that is so well-organized, friendly-staffed, nicely managed as this one. The room was modern and hyper-clean. The restaurant "Glass" offered a sumptuous-buffet for breakfast. The hotel is literally just a few steps from Town Hall City Rail station making it very convenient to get around. I HEART SYDNEY; I Love this hotel.
There are only three minor scrapes in an otherwise flawless performance, but nothing so damaging as to remove a point - perhaps all told these would remove one-half point, total.
1: There was a desk in the room, but no lamp on it or for it. The other lamps in the room were ineffective in getting the desk surface illuminated properly.
2: The television screen was smaller than I expected. Unless you were lounged directly in front of the screen, it was a tad difficult to enjoy the show.
3: As one business reviewer mentioned for this property - the Internet rate is quite high. I should point out that I had the opportunity to select a free breakfast coupon or free Internet. As I was on Holiday and did not have my laptop with me, I never expected to need the Internet - until the airline called and said my flight was late.... The Business Centre is not 24 hours (being open only from 0800-1700), the charge is $10AUD for 30 minutes of Internet time and 45 cents to print a single piece of paper. I was shocked.
If these minor issues are addressed by Management sometime, then Hilton truly has a Diamond property in an already-great city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, EasyToBook and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney