“Fabulous-Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 416 Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Just Sydney is a small private tour company, for family, friends or business colleagues travelling together. Our tours are for just your groupWe cater for all ages and physical abilities.We are an ideal choice for those who don't want to walk for long distances with large group itineraries. We can pick up and drop off from cruise ships, hotels and airports. All itineraries are personalized itineraries.We show you the best that Sydney has to offer with experienced guides.Our guides are very caring and knowledgeable team.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Fabulous-Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

The tour that we took as a group of friends was interesting, funny, informative and one of the best ways to spend a day with friends! We finished with a glass of wine and tapas watching the sun shine on Sydney harbour, it doesn't come much better than this!

Visited February 2012

Sydney, Australia
“See the Sydney The Locals know - wonderful tour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

If you have time for even one attraction, make it a tour with Just Sydney. I could never have found these wonderful sights and secrests of Sydney without this tour. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would recommend it highly.

Patty.

Visited February 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Just Sydney organised a tour for my US visitors that I enjoyed as much as them!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

Just Sydney organised everything, including hotel pick-ups and airport drop-offs, both of which we needed.
In one day my friends visiting from the USA saw the main tourist sites of Sydney, plus, and perhaps best of all, some absolutlely idyllic locations I wouldnt have thought were possible in such a short time frame! I am so glad I went with them!
Water is supplied, but bring a hat and sunscreen!!
Beautiful lunch and coffee venues, and plenty of toilet breaks allowed for.
No waiting in long queues for attractions, and no long walks to and from the (very comfortable) car.
Just Sydney seem to know this city inside and out!
Overall, a perfect day out for Sydney visitors and Sydneysiders alike!

Visited January 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful day in Sydney for my father”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

My 80 year old father and his brother spent the day seeing the sights of Sydney on a tour with Just Sydney. Neither are good with stairs or walking. Just Sydney tailored a tour where they could be dropped right at the door of attractions, including the Sydney Opera House. They had a fantastic time, without the stress of trying to make their own way around. The staff were lovely and I'd highly recommend this company.

Visited January 2012