“Do yourself a favour and have a go of this.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sydney Scenic SUP

Sydney Scenic SUP
Sirus Cove / Gibsons Beach | Mosman / Watsons Bay, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
+61 412 245 009
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #97 of 415 Activities in Sydney
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Sydney Scenic SUP offers guided Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Tours on Sydney Harbour. No experience neccesary, and easier than you imagine, the tour starts with a full lesson before you begin gliding through the amazing Sydney Harbour, 'walking on water'! Have your photo taken paddleboarding in front of the iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House, stop for morning tea and a swim, and listen to Jack tell you all the history of Sydney and the sights.
Sydney, Australia
“Do yourself a favour and have a go of this.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

What an absolutely fantastic way to see one of the best cities in the world. We had a morning tour and Sydney harbour was brilliant with the Bridge and Opera house as a backdrop even in October the water was nice. Jack did a great job with the coaching and his information about Sydney harbour was very interesting. Well done to the team at Sydney Scenic SUP.

Townsville, Australia
“Great morning spent on the water. Great fun! Thanks Jack!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

What a great way to see Syd harbour, secluded beach that could be Syd best kept little secret. For someone that has been surfing and kiteboarding for some time I really enjoyed this. I happened to be visiting from QLD at the time and it was a great day spent on the water.

Visited October 2011
“So much fun regarless of age, interests or skill set.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011 via mobile

Had such a great experience with Jack & the SUP team. I thought it would require a lot of skill & energy, although found it relaxing & thoroughly enjoyable. Such a lovely way to explore the harbor. I'm sold, big fan, great value for money & a must do in Sydney! Hope to do it again soon.

5 attraction reviews
“A stunning way to experience Sydney - well worth getting up early for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

As a Sydney resident I thought there wasn't much of this beautiful harbour I hadn't explored until I decided to try stand up paddle boarding with Sydney Scenic SUP. Having always wanted to try this sport, I was relieved to find it's much easier than it looks The thorough lesson provided by tour guide and instructor, Jack, helped a lot. Within seconds of leaving Sirius Cove we were gently paddling through crystal clear water, past nature reserves and secluded beaches that I didn't even know existed. For nature lovers this tour is a must! Jack guided us brilliantly, giving interesting information about the history of the area and pointing out sights as we went. We stopped for a break at a really pretty harbour bay where the view of the City was breathtaking. Jack took photos of us on his water proof camera at different points along the way so we could have a record of the experience (finally I can prove I walk on water!). The two hours went past so quickly and I was really sorry when it ended. I was also very proud of myself that I didn't fall in once! I would definitely do it again and highly recommend it as a really unique way of experiencing our beautiful harbour, especially for those who like the combination of amazing views+nature+exercise. I'd also recommend it for tourists who want to escape the city and see a different side of Sydney that's off the beaten track. Being a Sydney resident I drove (parking was easy to find) but I understand it's easily accessible from Taronga Zoo wharf. Thanks again so much Jack! I loved the whole tour and the fabulous photos were a real bonus. Keep a few spots free for January as I've got family and friends Sydney Scenic SUP gift vouchers this Xmas!

Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic, Would recommend to anyone, Cheers Jack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Had a fantastic time on the water, from the moment we arrived, we were straight into the quick debrief and safety instructions, from then on it was straight onto the water, It was an amazing trip going from a small little inlet out to the harbour and cruising around to a small little beach then return after a little break, The guide jack was very knowledgable and professional and definatly took the time to make sure everyone one was catered for and capable in conducting the trip, Overall i had an awesome day and would reccomend this for anyone.