“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chang Sabai Thai Massage & Spa

Chang Sabai Thai Massage & Spa
451 Pitt street | Suite 202 ( Level 2), Haymarket, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
02 9281 3880
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Sydney
Hong Kong
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife booked this location in advanced and its located in a business building, which usually locked the assess after office hour during weekday. Since we are visitors and cannot called them and we locked out. Luckily we meet a pretty girl at 3/F and she called for us the spa to send a staff guide us in.
It's a discounted spa package price one for two.
The welcome tea calmed ourselves and its good taste.
The foot and neck massage is accompanied with a aroma oil we chosen. The massage strength is good.
Body massage is relaxing with a wonderful spinal twist.
The day finished with a relaxing tea and I must come back if I got a chance.
One thing I would suggest is a locker to store personal belonging especially for foreign visitors like us.

• Turkish first
3 attraction reviews
“Best 2 hours spent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

My husband & I purchased a 2-hour Thai relaxation massage for 2 from Groupon for our anniversary and thought it was a purchase very well worth it at $129! We rang up Sabai to make the appt and no problems. They didn't even ask for the coupon number. The spa is located inside an office bldg around the corner from the Capitol Theatre in the city. It was clean and pleasant. We found the staff very nice, especially the front reception person named 'Chet'. It was the best massage! You are welcomed with a drink of hot tea, followed by a 30-minute foot massage, then our 90 minutes Thai relaxation massage, and another drink of hot tea after your treatment. It was the highlight of the weekend!

Visited April 2012
“Best Massage Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

My daughter and I have just had the most amazing 2 hours of BLISS at Chang Sabai. I've never had a Thai massage before and will never have anything else now. We took the extended two hours as a special treat - starting with a relaxing foot, neck, shoulders and head massage, nearly an hours worth. If we weren't already in dream land, we then left our comfy reclining chairs to enter "another world of tranquility". The best massage ever! We both swear we were walking taller when we left.

We also used a "coupon" booking and had no trouble whatsover getting a time that suited.

Staff absolutley beautiful - go gracious! Can't recommend highly enough - I will be back (but my daughter will have to wait for her next visit from the UK!)

Thanks, ChangSabai for making our Mother/Daughter time so memorable!

PS - if you like your pleasure with pain ask for the Medium/Hard massage - if you don't, ask for GENTLE!! These people know thier stuff

Visited April 2012
3 attraction reviews
“A great experience, you want to come back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

Recommended by a friend and I now have recommended to others. Call them for a deal, they may be able to still give you a similar price to those coupons, ie. groupon, etc. I have never had any problems booking, even if it's last-minute.
Location is in an office building - you need to call them to pick you up if your appointment is the weekend or after 6pm during the week. It's just around the corner from Capitol Theatre.
The whole experience is great from tea when you arrive while you pick your oil fragrance for the massage, then the head & shoulder massage, and finally another tea before you head home.
I've become a regular that I already book in my next appointment just before I leave :-))

Visited February 2012
Los Angeles
28 attraction reviews
“Friendly service, good massage.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

Very friendly staff. Office is small but well-kept.
I was offered a great deal for a package when I booked over e-mail, even though I did not have a special coupon.
Foot massage and spa was excellent.
Massage was nice and relaxing, but not the best I have experienced.
If given a good deal, I would go back again.

Visited January 2012