“Delicious pizza and wonderful staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lucio Pizzeria

Lucio Pizzeria
248 Palmer Street | Darlinghurst, Sydney, New South Wales 2010, Australia (Inner East)
(02) 9332 3766
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner East
Kuala Lumpur
“Delicious pizza and wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The restaurant is extremely busy and we had to wait more than an hour for a table... but it was totally worth it. We were put in queue and were informed of how long we needed to wait from the very beginning and their time estimate was rather accurate.
Tried the Lucio Pizza (Half Margherita and Half Calzone) and it was ABSOLUTELY yummy!! I'm not gastronomie expert but I know when I am enjoying my dinner. :) The Napolitana was not really our thing, eventhough it was very flavourful. I stick to my usual preference of land-animal meats on my pizza... didn't like anchovies on them. The waiters were all wonderful, courteous and very cheerful despite the overly full restaurant conditions and non-stop working. Love it and would definitely go again if ever I go to Sydney again. I miss their pizza already!!!
Oh, the gelato was good too... but desserts are my hubby's favourite, I don't really have a sweet tooth and hardly enjoy sweet foods.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Aussie
“Pizza at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you've eaten pizza in Naples then Lucio will bring back happy memories. His special - The Lucio - is half Margerita half Calzone and is delicioious. Start with the light Calamari Fritti and have a Caprese Salad with your choice of Pizza. Add a glass of Prosecco and the world will seem a better place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“The best Pizza in Sydney, bar none.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Incredible pizza, wonderful staff, great atomosphere. Have the antipasti misti before you start then you might manage to save some of your pizza for breakfast the next day ;0)

Visited March 2013
Sydney
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Went on a Saturday night, and we were very impressed. We found this place through tripadvisor and thought we would give it ago. The Price of the Pizzas are excellent value for money.
I will definately be going again. No wonder they are ranked so high

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northumberland, United Kingdom
“Terrific Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Visited Lucio's on the strength of TripAdvisor reviews which was a very good decision. Pizza was excellent.
We arrived at around 7pm on a Friday. The place was already very busy however we were lucky that a table for two was available.

I ordered a pizza margherita and my wife a rustica. Both were superb. As we had indicated our intention to share, the pizza's were delivered one after another which was a nice touch.

If you enjoy Pizza this is a really nice restaurant and definitely worth a visit. We were staying at Circular Quay and it only involved a short bus ride and a 5 minute walk.