Recently stayed at these apartments and overall they were very good. The location is awesome, right in China Town and a block away from Market City. Located amongst all the main shopping areas in downtown Sydney too.
The room was the most oddly designed room I've stayed in before, the entrance to the separate shower was so narrow with the way the door swung open that it was physically impossible to get into it, which is a shame because it looked decent. The rest of the layout was also slightly odd with strange furniture choices, positions and decor, as well as a small bedroom compared to other rooms in the apartment.
A good balcony to sit out on and watch the city which is great, and the staff were very friendly and helpful when we needed them. The checkin and checkout process was really fast and easy too.
The bed was ok, it was one of those beds with two mattresses put together on a single base. The bedroom though was not very soundproof and one of the nights the people in the next room felt the need to talk at the top of their voices from about 02h00 to 05h00 which pissed me off cause their balcony was right by our bedroom.
Nice pool, spa and gym facilites that I used, the pool area is great. The spa looked a bit dirty so I didn't get into that.
Would I stay here again? yes. The location and price are good. Is it going to be my first choice? no. I'd recommend it to friends and family going to the city though :)
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street Hotel
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street offers both corporate and leisure travellers, superior choice at the Southern end of Sydney city, railway square, Haymarket and other nearby surrounding areas. Positioned opposite the Capitol Theatre and just moments away from China Town, Paddy’s Markets, the Sydney Entertainment Centre, Central railway station, the University of Technology Sydney and Broadway. The self contained apartments are built over 39 levels and offer 247 luxury apartments including Studio, Cube and 1 bedroom configurations. Guest facilities include indoor heated 20m lap pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium boasting the latest fitness equipment. Our guests have the added convenience of a large selection of local restaurants offering meal delivery - directly to your apartment door. The innovative design of the building allows access both from George Street and Campbell Street plus easy access through the building via our pedestrian link to Cunningham Street - connecting you directly to World Square & beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Meriton, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.