We were in Australia for three weeks and stayed here for the first 3 nights and the final night of our visit.
Lovely large room, tastefully decorated.
The bed was huge and one of the most comfortable that we had slept in. Even the pillows were perfect.
Large flat screen TV and docking system for iphone.
The kitchen area was modern with a large fridge/freezer. Washing up liquid and dish wash tablet were included. There was also a washer and dryer which we used ( clothes washing liquid was supplied ) Air con was good and there was a free safe in the wardrobe.
The shower room was a good size, just watch as the floor gets wet from the shower and may be slippy.
The hotel is right in the middle of China Town with Darling Harbor 10 minutes walk away.
The reception staff were very helpful, always pleasant and smiling.
We would definitely recommend staying here
If we had one small gripe, the windows are huge and the views stunning - but it would be great if there was a way to clean the outside of the glass. Petty I know but would make the views even better.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street Hotel
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street offers both corporate and leisure travellers, superior choice at the Southern end of Sydney city, railway square, Haymarket and other nearby surrounding areas. Positioned opposite the Capitol Theatre and just moments away from China Town, Paddy’s Markets, the Sydney Entertainment Centre, Central railway station, the University of Technology Sydney and Broadway. The self contained apartments are built over 39 levels and offer 247 luxury apartments including Studio, Cube and 1 bedroom configurations. Guest facilities include indoor heated 20m lap pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium boasting the latest fitness equipment. Our guests have the added convenience of a large selection of local restaurants offering meal delivery - directly to your apartment door. The innovative design of the building allows access both from George Street and Campbell Street plus easy access through the building via our pedestrian link to Cunningham Street - connecting you directly to World Square & beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Meriton, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.