Great place to stay and beautiful pool, spa and sauna. Quiet but right in the hub and easy walk from Central Station.
Air conditioning worked well as Sydney was very hot the day we arrived at 45 deg!
The room was beautifully clean and the bed was comfy. It was a big plus having a laundry and they were generous with the number of towels supplied.
Would stay again any time
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street Hotel
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street offers both corporate and leisure travellers, superior choice at the Southern end of Sydney city, railway square, Haymarket and other nearby surrounding areas. Positioned opposite the Capitol Theatre and just moments away from China Town, Paddy’s Markets, the Sydney Entertainment Centre, Central railway station, the University of Technology Sydney and Broadway. The self contained apartments are built over 39 levels and offer 247 luxury apartments including Studio, Cube and 1 bedroom configurations. Guest facilities include indoor heated 20m lap pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium boasting the latest fitness equipment. Our guests have the added convenience of a large selection of local restaurants offering meal delivery - directly to your apartment door. The innovative design of the building allows access both from George Street and Campbell Street plus easy access through the building via our pedestrian link to Cunningham Street - connecting you directly to World Square & beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Meriton, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.