I travel to Sydney for business regularly and always try and stay at one of the Meritons. When travelling by myself I often stat at Campbell St as it is very affordable and always so clean and comfortable. Great pool and gym which is good when you are away from home a lot. I have stayed at Bondi Junction, Pitt St and World Square as well and can't fault any of the appartments I have had. No noise problems either! Would highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street Hotel Sydney
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new property will offer both corporate and leisure travellers, superior choice at the Southern end of Sydney city, railway square, Haymarket and other nearby surrounding areas. Positioned opposite the Capitol Theater and just moments away from China Town, Paddy’s Markets, the Sydney Entertainment Centre, Central railway station, the University of Technology Sydney and Broadway. Our new property of 39 levels will offer 247 brand new apartments including Studio, Cube and 1 bedroom configurations. Guest facilities will include indoor heated 20m lap pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium boasting the latest fitness equipment. Our guests will have the added convenience of a large selection of local restaurants offering meal delivery - directly to your apartment door. The innovative design of our newest building allows access both from George Street and Campbell Street plus easy access through the building via our pedestrian link to Cunningham Street - connecting you directly to World Square & beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Meriton, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.