“friendly service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street

You added Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street to your Saves list
Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 - 10 Campbell Street | (corner of George Street), Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia   |
Special Offer
Free Wi-Fi
Ranked #2 of 185 Hotels in Sydney
Sydney, Australia
“friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I ve had a great time while I was staying there,front desk and and all the personal that I was dealing with,they were realy nice and friendly with smiling faces and very professional.I am from usa,name is Turk Kilic

Room Tip: I was very pleased with the room that I had
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Rhys A, Manager at Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Turk K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your time with us.

It would be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to our staff. I am happy to hear that they are able to be friendly and connect with our guests while still being professional in completing their duties.

We look forward to welcoming you back next visit to Sydney.

Warm regards,
Rhys A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (882)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed here for one night and my experience was excellent. The check in time was 2pm but we were able to get into our room at 1:30. I was surprised with the cleanliness of the room and its facilities. The location is close to everything: paddy's market, chinatown and my ever loved darling harbour. I will definitely go back to this apartment. Highly recommended to everyone who wants to experience luxury apartment for a fraction of a price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Rhys A, Manager at Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Helen D,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay with us.

I was pleased to hear that our staff made every effort to get you settled into your apartment before the check-in time which I am sure gave you some extra time to enjoy the local area.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and hope your next stay will be equally as satisfying.

Warm Regards,
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I had a five night stay in a studio apartment on the 18th floor, starting the 10th of January 2013. From the moment we checked in up until the time we checked out, it proved to be an exceptional experience. The studio apartment was quite large and well fitted out. The staff were friendly, efficient and happy to assist with all requests. The generous free 1GB/day internet connection was very fast and was an unexpected bonus. Even though we paid a discounted price, I would rather stay in these apartments at their full rate, than stay in a hotel.The Meriton apartments would put a lot of Sydney hotels to shame. Well done Meriton.

Dear Tony B,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your satisfaction with the service that you received during your recent stay.

"An exception experience" Wow what a complement.

It was nice to hear that our new venture into free internet allowances is being found to be helpful by our guests. It is due to responses like yours that we can continually modify our product and hopefully please each guest each and every time they stay.

It would be my pleasure to pass on your kind works to our staff as I am sure that they will be just as happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Warm Regards,
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed in a studio room and everything was great. It served us fine for our 4 night stay. We used the kitchen in the room to make breakfast a few times, and used the washer/drier once too. The room was very clean and modern. Staff was friendly and responded quickly.
We only had two slight problems..which neither were deal-breakers. We had problems with the AC unit not cooling on two nights, but it was partly our fault. Apparently even if you press the remote buttons and the remote shows a temperature, you have to make sure the AC unit beeps back at you or else it's not going to do what you want. And the shower door had a pretty poor seal so you always walked out to a huge puddle. But overall the location was great and the room comfortable.

Dear Ben C,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay here at our Campbell Street apartments.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the issues which dampened your stay with us. It is very gracious of you not to focus on issues which may have caused you discomfort during your stay. In saying this I am glad to hear that our staff acted swiftly to minimise the severity of these issues and we have had maintenance look into more permanent solutions.

It is also nice to hear that you made the most of the cooking and cleaning facilities in the room and that they satisfied your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Warm regards,
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was in Sydney for one night for business and stayed at the Meriton Serviced Apartments on Campbell Street. This was the second time I've stayed here but it reiterated to me that it is a really good choice. Most hotel accommodation in Sydney is so expensive so it is nice to find somewhere reasonably priced but still modern, clean and very friendly staff. I've also stayed at other Meriton Serviced Apartments and don't remember them having a pool/gym - so this was a big plus for Campbell Street. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed in a cube apartment (with sliding glass doors to enclose the bedroom area) which was neat, spacious, well equiped with modern decor. Staff were efficient, friendly & helpful. Location was reasonable with regular buses down George St to Circular Quay and walking distance to Chinatown and Darling Harbour.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were in the apartments from mid December until Jan 2nd and they have excellent facilities, very close to transport, free bus outside is a bonus and local supermarket for shopping. Ideal location for George Street and easy to get to everything. Apartment was ideal for 2 week stay and I would recommend the apartments to any of my friends and family. Not far from Paddy's market and walking distance to Darling Harbour.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Meriton Serviced Apartments Campbell Street? Share your experiences!