“Amazing Flight over Sydney Harbour” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 415 Activities in Sydney
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Sydney Airport's longest established & only locally owned helicopter company. Our mission is to bring the beauty of Sydney and its magnificent surrounds to you in safety and comfort.
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Amazing Flight over Sydney Harbour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Took my wife and daughter on a flight over Sydney & Bondi as a surprise. It was fantastic, Pilot was very good. The HD film of the flight is a good idea, to preserve the memory. Would recommend this outing to anyone.

Visited October 2012

Sydney, Australia
“Highly recommended ++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I booked a flight over Sydney for my dad's 60th and it was a brilliant choice. My dad thoroughly enjoyed himself and he is the hardest person to buy a gift for. The Blue Sky team were very friendly and accommodating. Our original scheduled flight was postponed due to the weather conditions but we were grateful as the view of Sydney would have been terrible. I recommend this to anyone looking for a unique experience as you will be guaranteed a great time!

Visited October 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Best experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Absolutely incredible experience! Ive flown with several tourism helicopter companies but this is by far a standout experience! incredible customer service, state of the art machines and best experience of my life. youd be a sucker not to!

Visited November 2012
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Highlight of our holiday in Australia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

With limited time in Sydney we wanted to do something special. The weather on the day of our original booking was too dangerous to fly but Blue Sky were able to reschedule for the following morning and the views over the harbour and surrounding beaches were great, with perfect weather. It was a great start to our holiday. Many thanks to Grant for the flight and knowledgeable commentary during the flight. All the photos in this review were taken on a Panasonic compact hand held camera.
If you want to see Sydney at its best this is the way to do it. A great company to deal with, very helpful and accommodating.

Visited September 2012
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Something special!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I booked the flight for my husband's b'day as a surprise. It was to be a family affair with our boys (5 &11years). They ALL ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!! (Even though some are afraid of heights...)Our pilot, Mark was fantastic! He was proffesional and very accommodating. I would recommend this experience to everyone who would love to see this beautiful city from a totally unsurpassing angle! Thanks to Mark, we had a fantastic day and I pleased not just the b'day boy, but our little angels too!! Thank you!!!

Visited September 2012