“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #96 of 270 Tours & Activities in Sydney
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome!!!We are a licensed tour operator offering Sydney Day Tours. At Loksha Tours, by providing that extra personal touch and comfort we ensure the best Sydney tours. Whether you are an individual, small or a large group of explorers, you will obtain most enjoyment by customising your Sydney sightseeing with us during your Sydney trip.Loksha Tours Sydney caters for every type of excursionist right from adventurous individuals longing to discover the Blue Mountains Sydney to larger group excursions from Sydney. We also offer Sydney Holiday Packages.Your visit to Australia will be incomplete without a Sydney tour with us. Our Sydney Day Tours includes Blue Mountains Tours, Hunter Valley Tours, Canberra Tour, Port Stephens Tours and Sydney Day Tours. Loksha Tours is the most passionate tour operator in the industry and guaranteed to make each and every Sydney Day Tour memorable for you when you plan for your next Sydney, Australia tour.
Adelaide, Australia
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My friend and I chose to go on this day tour as we were holidaying in Sydney. We did not have a lot of time and this tour looked to fit the main attractions of Canberra into one day. Their price was also very competitive. I found the tour guides, both the bus driver (Peter), and tour guide (Jill) to be extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They were also cautious to be inclusive of other cultures whilst on the tour, and would explain things in a way that all members of the group could understand (as there were tourists from various different countries). I was particularly interested in the Australian War Memorial. Jill even went to extra lengths to take down my email address and send me some additional resources which she recommended I look at. These tour guides were highly knowledgable, clearly passionate about their job, and were only too willing to provide extra information and answer questions. I would highly recommend this tour to ALL travellers.

Visited July 2013

“"Excellent Tour-The Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My friend came over from Japan and wanted to visit Jenolan Caves. We found Loksha Tours in the internet and found their price to be very competitive and booked straight away online. We booked the tour but a bit concerned about the quality as all other companies offering this tour have higher price tags. We were pleasantly surprised; the coach was big with very comfortable seats. The driver Stephen was fantastic and has wealth of knowledge about this tour and he cracked jokes as well to make all on board very involved. The Blue Mountains is majestic as usual and thoroughly enjoyed the fully trained guided tour explaining the wonder of the formation inside the caves. These cave system is one of the spectacular lime stone crystal cave systems in the world. We had a fun but informative day. We are impressed with the price and the quality of this tour and look forward to booking other tours with this company.

Canberra, Australia
“memorable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I,m a wine lover and my trip with Loksha Tours to Hunter Valley will remain in my memory for years to come. when I was reflecting on the Hunter Valley trip, I have summed up that Loksha Tours is a great tour operator and this is why I think they are: I] Service was simply great ii] The whole tour was run quite on time whilst we had quite a number of fellow passengers on that tour. iii] I believe Loksha offered a very good price compared to other tour operators.

Melbourne, Australia
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had nothing but an awesome and smooth-sailing experience with Loksha Tours. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour and the customer service was great! Thank you.

Visited June 2013
Sydney
“An enjoyable day at Port Stephens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

There were more people on the tour than I had expected but the bus driver Stephen was fantastic and the coach was very comfortable for the 4+ hours roundtrip. We had a great time at the Australian Reptile Park where we got to pet koalas, and feed (and pet) kangaroos. The highlight of the day was the dolphin cruise where we saw up to 40 individuals! There was no doubt that the sand boarding was a fun event for most but perhaps during winter, less time could be spent at that activity?
Overall the day was a definitely worth the expense for a hassle free day trip visiting two great places making unforgettable memories.

Visited June 2013