“Best way to experience Sydney” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours

Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours
Daily Meeting Point: The Village Green Opposite The Garrison Church, CNR Argyle and Lower Fort STS , The Rocks | The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
0414 960332
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 415 Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: We would love to show you this sparkling harbour city from the engaging perspective of a small group guided bicycle tour. This is a fun, invigorating and memorable way to explore Sydney, away from vehicles with heaps of photo opportunities. "This was by far the best and most personal tour we did in Sydney, we loved having the freedom of a bicycle and a fun and educated tour guide. It was easy pedalling on excellent bikes, and we received cold spring water, a snack pack and best of all, a wonderful photo essay of our tour in our our inbox free of charge.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best way to experience Sydney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Very enjoyable, saw much more of Sydney than what you get from a bus or walking tour. Better equipment than I have experienced on other bike tours. A relatively easy ride especially considering the hills around Sydney. Since everyone was having such a good time, the ride lasted about 50% longer than advertized, we enjoyed ourselves and were not rushed to get to the next stop. Tour guide Graeme was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. This is a fun sight-seeing ride with some stories and insights into the city, not a serious historical tour. Much of the ride is on paths / sidewalks, but you must also ride on city streets. Ride includes many photos of the group taken by the tour guide which were emailed to us the next day. Good lunch at the fish market. Go for a beer or two at Lord Nelson after the ride.

Brussels, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
“Wish I could give 6 stars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

If you only have a short time in Sydney, I cannot reccomend Bike Buffs highly enough! I made a list of things I wanted to do and see in 4 days, and with Bike Buffs, I well over half my list.

Graeme is an enthusastic, wonderful guy who will cater the trip to you, and what you want to see. The bikes were all in great condition, helmets etc. and he took some awesome snaps of me throughout the whole trip (which is great for a solo traveller who has endless scenerey without yourself in a single pic!) All photos were emailed, at no extra cost which a lot of tour groups seem to do.

Bike Buffs was most definatley the highlight of my stay in Sydney, and I was gutted when we arrived back at our start point! It is great value for money, and I honestly had the best time ever.

Thanks Graeme - you are a legend!!

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
“Great way to see Sydney! Good Value with Pictures too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

Over the years, I've visited Sydney several time and I can say this is one of the best and most fun ways to see a lot of Sydney! Graeme is a very knowledgable and love's his city. You'll see the traditional and not so traditional tourist spots. In addition, Graeme takes photos during the tour and sends them to you via email free of charge! Begin the tour by crossing the Harbor Bridge, stoping at Luna Park and visiting a "secret garden" for a snack break. Back over the bridge to the Observatory, around Darling Harbor and a wonderful lunch break at Sydney Fish Market. Back across Prymont brige to Martin Place for a coffee break (optional) through Hyde Park and down and around and through the Botanical Gardens with a stop a Mrs. Macquarie"s Chair and to the Opera House to Circular Quay. The pace is just right. with plenty of stops along the way. The website says the tour is approx 4 hours but plan on 5 hours to make the most of the tour. Greame is a wonderful tour guide and host!

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Exciting and Relaxing Way to see Extraordinary Sights in Beautiful City!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

I had the pleasure of spending my last day in Sydney with Graeme! What a treat! I had a wonderful time. He can't take credit for the terrific weather. However, he can take credit for everything else. I'm not an avid cyclist but like to be active. The bike tour was perfect for me. Graeme helped me see all of the highlights up close and personal. I took the tour solo because my husband was in Sydney on business. Graeme made it possible for me to learn some history and take fun pictures of myself at all of the highlighted sites. If I get the opportunity to return to Sydney, I will definitely repeat this adventure. I would love to bring my husband and children with me to meet Graeme. He takes great care of you during the tour. From packing you a healthy snack to pausing at any location you prefer. This is a relaxing tour. No rushing. No pushing you to stop in particular shops for kick-backs. If you want to see all of the highlights, get some fresh air and exercise, and spend the day with a really cool and caring guide, go to Bike Buffs!

Sydney, Australia
“BEST WAY TO DISCOVER SYDNEY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

The Bikebuffs tour 6 Argyle Place Sydney was a fantastic experience. Great guide, patiant & informative.

Had great fun & plenty of laughs along the way.

A must do in Sydney.