Location was perfect to get around by walking, everything was near and whatever you need can be right around the corner.
We've stayed for 2 nights and it was perfect, bed was super comfy, we had the best sleep. Breakfast was good too, their wholemeal bread is very tasty, also the french earl grey tea. (Didn't try the coffee since they didn't have non lactose milk, soy milk is just not the same at taste) healthy options available, which was nice.
Staff is super attentive, helpful and all smiles. Whenever we had a doubt, they happily helped us.
The carpet was fluffy and clean, you can tell when a rug isn't well maintained, but this was like new. Tiles at the bathroom were a little worn out, but nothing to complain about. Bathroom is very spacious and amenities really nice. Usually when I travel, I like to take my own shampoo and conditioner, but these were perfect! Such a nice surprise.
Overall, a very good find!
- Also Known As:
- Park8 Hotel Sydney - By 8 Sydney
- Park8 Hotel Sydney - By 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, this intimate 36 room boutique hotel is located on the doorstep of Sydney’s iconic Hyde Park and central to the best shopping, dining and entertainment districts. Park8 offers an oasis of comfort, space and tranquility. Interiors are inspired by Sydney’s natural surrounds which resonate throughout the spacious guest rooms & lofts and feature modern luxury amenities fused with old world charm. Experience the highest level of discreet and personalised service and the genuine warmth and care of our professional team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Park8 Hotel Sydney - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.