“Great experience with Peek Tours (thanks Craig!)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 270 Tours & Activities in Sydney
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the famous Rocks Pub Walking Tour!The Rocks Pub Walk:Tread in the footsteps of the convicts, larrikin gangs & locals of the past as you share a drink in 3 of Sydney's oldest pubs. Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys & cobbled streets of The Rocks as they share the gossip, shouts and stories of Australia's first European settlement. The Bondi Beach Tour walking tour with Bronte and Coogee extensions runs daily in summer!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Hamilton, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“Great experience with Peek Tours (thanks Craig!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Attended the 10:30am free walking tour put on by Peek Tours at Customs House in Sydney - Craig was terrific, very knowledgeable about the area and Sydney in general, some really interesting historical facts, kept the pace very smooth and really made it interesting.

Wouldn't bother with a paid tour after seeing the quality offered here, great job team!

Thanks for the great tour Craig!

Ryan

Visited October 2012

new york
13 attraction reviews
“So glad I took this tour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I read about this tour in the official Sydney guide book and I am really happy I did it. It was nice walking around northern Sydney harbor and being shown a bunch of free museums to check out. My guide was Sam and I liked his stories as well as his ability to answer questions. It was a lovely day spent walking for 3 hours and seeing things that I might have missed on my own.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Best way to see the city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

About a week after I arrived in Sydney I took a break from my big job hunt and decided to go on the free walking tour. My guide was Sam and he explained how the tour company worked on a 'tips only' basis. At first I thought there was going to be an awkward moment somewhere near the end where he would be guilting me out of extra cash, but this certainly did not happen.
Sam was a great guide; he was entertaining and very approachable and friendly. He gave us loads of tips about things to do in Sydney and good places to go out and eat as well as interesting facts about the city.
The walk was very interesting and I have and will recommend it to anyone new and old to the city. It wasn't a difficult walk and I could have gone on for longer.
At the end, Sam took a great group shot of us all and then kindly asked for tips. There was no minimum or maximum price suggested and he was genuinely grateful for all he recieved.
A brilliant way to spend a morning in Sydney!

Visited August 2012
Tartu, Estonia
10 attraction reviews
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I saw a brochure about Peek tours in my hostel and as I was travelling solo I thought it would be fun. And it was! Our guide Craig was a really cool guy, showed us lots of places where I wouldn't go on my own. Got to know a lot about the city and little bit of history as well. One of my best choices I made during my stay in Sydney. Also take the party tour as well! Met some really cool people and had a crazy party!

Visited May 2012
Sao Paulo, Brazil
“Great tour around the best of Sydney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

The only regret I have is to have done this tour on my last day in Sydney. Our tour guide Laura gave some awesome tips on how to find the best views and places to go out with the locals in town, especially if you are on a tight budget. Thanks!!