“Best tour of sydney” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 270 Tours & Activities in Sydney
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Sydney, on a Free Tour at 10:30am and 2:30pm everyday. Join your friendly and knowledgeable local tour guide as we reveal the history, stories and secrets of Sydney. This 3 hour easy walking tour meets everyday at the anchor in Town Hall Square beside the Sydney Town Hall building. Rain, hail or shine, no booking needed, just show up and there will be a guide in a bright green T-shirt to show you around.How are we Free? We work on a tips only basis, so everyone can enjoy Sydney as much as we do, whatever your budget.
Melbourne, Australia
“Best tour of sydney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Excellent tour! I recommend it 100% it´s everything you want to know about sydney. it´s fun, interesting and very complete. Having locals show you around is a great thing about a place and these guys do a great job on telling you the story of their city and some cool facts you will be glad to know,

Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Great tour, fantastic guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Found this looking at trip advisor, very easy to find the start location. The tour guide Ross knew the city inside out, very good tour guide, communication was good and knowledgeable, would make this a must do when you come to Sydney. Was a great starting point for me to my holidays as a solo traveller visiting from the UK. Highly recommend.
Thanks

5 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is well worth adding to the start of your itenerary. Get your feet into action as there's lots of walking involved (naturally) and enough time for a mini stop. Lisa was our guide and was fantastic. Despite having visited Sydney a number of times before, Lisa's tour has helped me to see Sydney with a new set of eyes (so to speak). Tours are run twice a day and are popular. Would highly recommend.

3 attraction reviews
“Awesome free tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just visited Sydney this past weekend and did the free tour. Justine was a great guide - super friendly and very informative! She has so much positive energy. We discovered things about this city, we wouldn't have otherwise! If you're looking for a nice way to spend the afternoon seeing the city - I would highly recommend this tour!

Shah Alam, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
“great way to explore sydney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

kindly put in ur itinerary when u come to sydney. very imformative & the tour guide are so knowledgeable & funny.