“Crappy service snobbish waitress” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Bacio

Bacio
Queen Victoria Building | Level Ground, Shop G29, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia (City Centre)
02 9283 3878
Improve this listing
Ranked #3,338 of 5,236 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Continental
Neighborhood: City Centre
Neighborhood: City Centre
“Crappy service snobbish waitress”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Order Italian Breakfast with them,they keep forgetting my order,not the least apologetic for their mistakes,the coffee latte was not hot,seems to been on the counter for a while,I did not enjoy their coffee. After waiting for 20 mins,I called one of the waitress,it seems that they forgotten my order.This is despite ordering with a waitress, went to the cashier to pay first.When I found that the waitress has forgotten my order at the cashier,I asked if they should give me a number so that they will remember to serve me.The cashier says no as I was seated right in front of her.Just to be careful,I asked for a receipt ,she did not look too pleased. True to my gut feelings,I waited 20 mins before I found out that they forgotten my Italian Breakfast order. The worst is that you get a feeling that you are a nuisance to them. I was rather disappointed with myself as the place look nice,gives you the impression that it is a classy place with classy staff. What crappy service for mediocre food in QVB. Certainly tarnished my image of QVB.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Sydney, Australia
“It's all about the coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

The only place that has served consistently excellent coffee for over 10 years. I always get my caffeine fix here, it used to be my daily when I worked in town, now it's a monthly visit if I'm lucky, not cheap, just perfect every time and that's what good coffee is about, consistency. It's also in the QVB, best window shopping in Sydney and good for people watching.

• Visited November 2011