“Quite good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pho LV

Pho LV
545-551 George Street | Skyview Plaza, Shop 15, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (Chinatown)
Website
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Quite good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I came to PhoLV a couple of time and I really love their chicken and beef which are very delicious for me. Nice place to spend your lunch.
I will be back!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Port Stephens, Australia
“Make sure you have lots of room!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great fresh pho and salad. The bowls are enormous and the ingredients were so fresh. Highly recommend for a healthy and tasty lunch or dinner.

Visited June 2013
Canberra, Australia
“Authentic Vietnamese Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Four of us ate here two days in a row because we liked the food that much. Two of us have actually been to Vietnam and found the food to be authentic tasting as well as feeling like we were there with the decor (tissues for serviettes and a container with chopsticks and cutlery, plastic tables and chairs). This is an unpretentious little eatery where the food is freshly made and tasty. Our order was taken without writing it down and was remembered perfectly. The price was very reasonable given this is Sydney and there was plenty to eat. Simple food cooked well.

Visited March 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Yummy Pho”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our family, 4 peoples has visited Pho LV in the last weekend. We all order pho soups, chicken soup for myself, beef soup for my husband and two sons (one 8yo and one 6yo). The taste of soup is so beautiful, It's amazing that my two sons also empty their bowls. This is the best pho soup I ever tried. Definitely we will come back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“pho not their strong suit..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I've tried pho around the CBD and perhaps it's just me...but I feel like I have yet to have a great bowl in the city. I know how great it can be going outside the city, but for some reason the CBD just doesn't seem to get it right...this goes for Pho LV as well.

It's not in anyway bad, but it just doesn't taste right. This time i decided to switch it up and go with a different dish and tried the Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio (grilled pork, spring rolls, salad with vermicelli. This dish to me was better than their pho, but you would think a place named after pho would have good pho.

there are better options in the city, but if you're in need of a Viet fix then you could this place a go. shoot of the dice I say..

• Visited February 2013