“Seafood sensation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jordan's Seafood Restaurant

Jordan's Seafood Restaurant
197 Harbourside | Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (City Centre)
(02) 9281 3711
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
“Seafood sensation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

One of the most memorable nights of my life! Not only did I propose to my wife in Darling harbour overlooking captain cooks ship I treated us both to $120 of seafood heaven. We had a platter with 3 Tiers and each one offered a enigmatic taste sensation. I can still taste it now, there was nothing this platter was missing, even had a section of battered fish and chips for us middle class monkeys that aren't used to living the dream at this fancy restaurant. Had a nice chat with the waiter who was very friendly and efficient and also even more enthusiastic once we told him what the occasion was. Its not cheap but you get what you pay for. A memory of a lifetime, MMmh my mouth is watering may treat myself to some sardines........
Cant fin the pictures atm but will upload

• Visited September 2011

Wellington, New Zealand
“best raw fish - Sashimi I have ever had in Australia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

To be honest, do not like raw fish. I ordered seafood platter in this place. Very Impressive! I ate up all. It is the first time to know that the western people can make best Sashimi as Japanese. Will bring family to try dinner sooner or later!

• Visited July 2011
Otley, United Kingdom
“Seafood at it's best, right on the Harbour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

Ordered the seafood platter, which had 3 tiers of tasty and varied seafood, some of which I had never seen before - and that's saying something, as I am an avid seafood fan! Huge oysters, massive langoustines, the lot, all washed down with a beautiful bottle of chilled white wine (the name of which escapes me, sorry, but it was, of course, Australian!); and for a very reasonable price. Very happy memories of this place indeed!!

• Visited February 2011
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“OK but typical tourist trap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Fresh seafood, pretty pricey. Lacks ambiance and sophistication in a bulk setting. Good views if Darling Harbour is what you like.

• Visited September 2010
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Great food and what a view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011 via mobile

Had a deluxe seafood platter with my mum. It was beautiful with very fresh seafood! The presentation was perfect and it was a very relaxing lazy lunch!

My only niggle is the price and size of the soft drink. I ordered a lemonade at $4 a glass and it was very small, I thought this was over priced.

This is my second time here and I will be back soon!