Took my wife to see the Addams Family mid week. Stayed for two nights and used the special dining vouchers at some great King Street Wharf restaurants. Recommend the hotel as a place for a quick break. Best transport option is the Ferry from Circular Quay.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf Hotel Sydney
- Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf Hotel
- Ibis Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened Dec 2008, boasting fresh, modern design, complete with an LCD TV, in room safe, free paytv (Foxtel) broadband and WiFi Internet access, a mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. Ideal location in the heart of Sydney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.