This hotel is ideally located a short walk fron Wynyard Railway station so is easy to get to from the airport and a short walk from King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour and The Rocks.
The hotel whilst basic (as you would expect from an Ibis hotel) is clean and a spacious bathroom. Breakfast is available, there is a limited bar but with numerous eateries nearby you are spoilt for choice for eating.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf Hotel Sydney
- Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf Hotel
- Ibis Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened Dec 2008, boasting fresh, modern design, complete with an LCD TV, in room safe, free paytv (Foxtel) broadband and WiFi Internet access, a mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. Ideal location in the heart of Sydney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.