“Sydney with Conviction” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sydney Urban Adventures

Sydney Urban Adventures
Shop W1, Cnr Alfred St & Jetty6 | Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 , Australia (City Centre)
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
$33*
and up
Ranked #73 of 415 Activities in Sydney
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Sydney Urban Adventures unlocks all the hidden secrets in one of the world's favourite cities. Ranging from 2 hours to 1 day adventures we uncover back streets, hidden gems and fascinating sights the guide books don't tell you about.From bike tours, walking tours to our famous Rocks Pub Tour, you’ll step into the lives of locals and get acquainted with local food, culture and traditions, all in the company of an expert local guide.
Perth, Australia
“Sydney with Conviction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stay in The Rocks at the Mercantile Hotel each year and have explored The Rocks on numerous occasions, however this time we decided to jump on the two feet & a heart beat walking tour. Our guide Michelle really made The Rocks and Tank Stream history "come alive". If we had time we would have done the other tours on offer. Bill & Maggie

Visited December 2013

8 attraction reviews
“Crimes and passion kings cross”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I happened to stumble upon the walking your of kings cross in Sydney and was fascinated by it. Then I realised that there were walking tours and decided to go for it since I was pretty free on that particular night. The guide steven( is that your name? Haha I forgot) was pretty awesome and well informed on the areas and everything. Overall it turned out to be a pleasant night and I got to see the legendary kings cross.

Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Fun Night in Kings Cross”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our Crimes and Passions walking tour. Valentino provided a wealth of information and told us great stories about the area. We love walking tours, and this was one of the best -- it was a pleasure to have such a knowledgeable guide. Highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“One if the best tours I've ever taken.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the "when rum ran the rocks" walking tour. My tour guide was Maddy, and I have to tell you she made the tour. She had a great talent of helping you envision the days of Sydney's colonization. But, the great selling points for me were as follows: a) Modern v Historic Sydney: beautiful views of the harbor and the opera house while strolling passed busy pubs and people shopping at the market. Suddenly you duck through an alley and you're standing on top of ruins and looking at stones hand carved by convicts. It was pretty awesome. B) Booze: true to its name, this tour includes some excellent wine and locally brewed beer. All the locations we stopped tied in historically in some way, so I could nod thoughtfully as Maddie continued her commentary on a few historic characters from the street we just stepped off as I enjoyed my local glass of Shiraz. C) dinner! Dinner is included on this tour! I had no idea when we started, but it was a great surprise. An Australian BBQ where you choose your meat and throw it on the grill along with some fresh sides....so good. D) it's a way to appreciate Sydney that is unique and off the beaten tourist path. I highly recommend this tour. Loved it. Do it.

Visited October 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Great guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Good walking distance, small group, knowledgable guide even in the rainy weather. Liked hearing the history of the city and learning about the characters of that time.

Visited July 2012
TFHB, Owner at Sydney Urban Adventures, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hi Kylie,

Thanks for coming along on a Sydney Urban Adventure and for taking the time to review it on TripAdvisor.

I Was happy to read that you felt the distance covered on the tour was appropriate for the length of the 2 hour tour. We also focus on small group tours so that you always have a chance to interact with our amazing and knowledgeable guides.

Hopefully we'll see you along on another tour here in Sydney or in one of 90+ cities where Urban Adventure tours are offered.

Ryan M