“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Medusa Greek Taverna

Medusa Greek Taverna
2 Market Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia (City Centre)
02 9267 0799
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: City Centre
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was recommended this restaurant by a friend and she was right. I had fish and my partner had the beef stew, both if us loved our meal and found it to be really fresh. Service was really good, perfect place to go in Sydney winter time as all the pictures make you feel like you are in Greece! We will return.

Visited July 2013

92% Recommend
“OK Greek Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Service was pretty lax. Food was OK, but nothing amazing. The desert was really yummy though. Worth a visit but nothing too amazing.

Visited December 2012
“Just superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I came here after searching online for a real quality Greek Resturant in Sydney for our anniversary and Im so glad we came here! For the entreé, I ordered the mixed plate- which was so tasty, well presented, the sauces/dips were so lovely! For my main I got the Garlic King Prawns and WOW it was absolutely beautiful! It was quite a big portion and the salad that came with it complimented the prawns so well! Beautiful fresh ingredients and a splash of pomegranate dressing-divine! I would definitely go back,such a great fine dining resturant for quality Greek cuisine! Must Try!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A fun night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We celebrated a birthday at this lovey restaurant recently and had a great time. The service was friendly, not too intrusive and our waiter was very helpful and joined in the fun. The lamb shoulder was very popular with our table and everyone commented it was the best they had ever eaten. I had the lamb cutlets and these were also beautifully done. For entrees we had meze plates (pretty good), calamari and spanakopita - both yummy and devoured very quickly. To top it off we had a table by the window and were able to watch the fireworks near Darling Harbour. This restaurant is easy to get to, has parking very close by and has a good atmosphere with modern decor.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Helsingborg, Sweden
“Friendly owner and lovely great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

You might not stumble on this but please leave Darling Harbour behind you and head a few hundred meters into the city to way here. You won't be disappointed and it's not more expensive than the pricey harbour fayre.
It's was packed on a school night but the owner was very attentive. Great food and the Lamb and lemon potatoes was just beautiful if not a little too much, as I can never leave any!!!( my parents fault!!!)
Enjoyed being there and feel comfortable recommending to anyone if you like good food, Greek food or both!

• Visited June 2013