“Fabulous restaurant with great ambience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pendolino

Pendolino
Shop 100-1-2, Level 2, 412-414 George St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
02 9231 6117
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #151 of 5,099 Restaurants in Sydney
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Hobart, Australia
“Fabulous restaurant with great ambience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had truly devine meal with every course superb. Perfect service was offered with attention to detail. Wine selection amazing. The atmosphere was good for couples and groups alike. We loved it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chattanooga TN
“Everything was very well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Excellent attentive and personalized service. Food was extremely good, extensive wines for any budget my wife and I went and agree this could be the best meal in Sydney after four visits. We sat outside on the patio and it was not noisy

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Auckland, NZ
“Brilliant carpaccio, salty ocean trout, oppressive surroundings.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I found the room slightly claustrophobic, with tables close together and not enough light to see what I was eating. By and large our food was very good, but my ocean trout dish was badly oversalted, and with prices like these I expect better judgement in the kitchen.

The service was very good, pleasant and attentive, but the constant pouring of bottled water was annoying and intrusive, particularly as we had asked for tap water.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Pretty good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went there for a catch up and celebratory dinner with friends. Service was okay for the prices but for the fact we were served bottled water instead of being asked (and yes did appear on bill). Food is fantastic and still the best ravioli I have had. Friends also agreed the food was very very good.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
nairobi
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My friends and I made a spur of the moment decision to go to dinner at Pendolino on Saturday night and we were certainly glad we did! From the moment we arrived, the experience was nothing short of amazing. The service was outstanding and the setting relaxed but intimate. The food was beyond delicious with the oysters some of the best I've ever had, the bean salad a surprising stand out and the pastas just divine. The wine list was superb and the recommendation we received from the helpful sommelier was spot on. It was such a wonderful evening and we will definitely be enjoying all that Pendolino has to offer again soon.

• Visited May 2014