We booked a five day stay at the Breakfree. We arrived at check in time to be told room was not ready> We went away and came back two hours later and room still was not ready. We were given another apartament which was too small for the four of us. We booked a two bedroom relying on pictures showing a larger living area. We were changed to another apartament which still wasnt as big as the one advertised. Our main criticism is that reception staff are not aware of local information, there is no storage space such as drawers for people staying longer than i day. (We lived out of our suitcase and there wasnt any floor space for them anyway) The second bedroom wardrobe is so small there is not enough room for two people. Lots of traffic noise which made sleeping difficult.
On the upside our towels were changed daily. Good location.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree On George Hotel Sydney
- Breakfree On George Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sydneys entertainment precinct, BreakFree on George offers accommodation to suit both business and leisure travellers. Just 35 minutes from Sydney airport and close to Capital Square Lightrail Station, Chinatown, The Star Casino, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Paddy's Market, Capitol Theatre, Entertainment Centre, Cockle Bay and Darling Harbour. BreakFree on George gives you access to all Sydney has on offer. The accommodation consists of studios, one and two bedroom apartments, all with high-speed broadband access, pay-to-view movies, selected Foxtel channels, lounge and dining area. Most apartments have private balconies (available on request), fully-equipped kitchen in two bedroom apartments, kitchenette in studios, one bedroom apartments, washer/dryer available in all two bedroom apartments, ISD/STD direct dial phones and voice mail message service, individually controlled air-conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities.We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, concierge and same day laundry service.From your doorstep take a short stroll and sample the best that Sydney City has to offer with multi-cultural dining, vibrant night life and a host of bars, clubs and entertainment catering for all ages and budgets. If shopping is on your wish list, the designer boutiques of Pitt Street and the bustling market style of Sydneys famous Paddys Markets are both within close proximity.BreakFree on George caters to a diverse range of travellers and is well suited those looking for affordable inner-city accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your BreakFree on George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.