“Good bikes, great service, very good people” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #10 of 185 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Bonza Bike Tours was founded in 2004 to create a unique experience in Sydney. Before we came around, there was no way to see all that Sydney has to offer without killing your feet or being stuck behind the window of a bus. We focus on creating a fun environment where you can become part of the active lifestyle that Sydney is famous for, while having a few laughs with fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you in Sydney – and Melbourne, too!
Maryland
“Good bikes, great service, very good people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2009

I was in Sydney for 6 weeks and wanted to tour the countryside but didn't feel much like renting a car. Went to Bonza on the Rocks and worked with Mark, and later Nick, to figure out how I could get out to the hinterlands via train and bicycle. Bonza worked with me to figure out trips taking advantage of the local rails and a bike. Bonza rents hybrids-a great bike for the secondary and better graded fireroads I ended up riding. When I had a minor problem with my bike-it was fixed-no questions asked. For four weekends running I rented bikes from these folks. I ended up seeing much of the Blue Mountains from Blackheath east and the beaches south of Kiama. My time in Australia was amazing-the highlights for me were when I was in the mountains. And, no lie, Bonza made that possible.

• Finnish first
Las Vegas, NV
9 attraction reviews
“Very interesting excursion!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

We booked reservations for the Classic Tour purely from the reviews from TripAdvisor! We were very very satisfied with our decision and agree 100% with everyone. Everyone who visits Sydney for the first time should do this tour! The staff are excellent, accommodating and helpful. They introduced us to the bikes and equipment, giving us a quick review of the gears. Eddie was a great guide, giving a lot of information and details about Sydney we never knew about! Ian, who was in training at the time, was also great!

glasgow
3 attraction reviews
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2009

Went on this earlier today - excellent way to see the city, can't believe that I cycled on the bridge. I am really unfit and even I could manage it . All ages kids and oldies were there .

Just do it

Chicago
15 attraction reviews
“Awesome way to see the sights.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

Our tour was very enjoyable. Our trip guide was knowledgeable and friendly, and it was a great way to see the city and get some exercise all at the same time.

Stockton-on-Tees
“A great introduction to Sydney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

This was the best thing I did in the short time I had in Sydney. The staff were great, helpful and friendly. The bikes were of a good quality and we were provided with a little handlebar bag that held all valuables, so backpacks weren't needed. We spent half a day cycling around the sights of Sydney, mostly on paths and our guide had a good route worked out. We were told the history of the places that we visited and it gave a fantastic overview to the city. We stopped for coffees and it may be a good idea to bring your own sandwich along if you get peckish and you want more than a piece of cake. I would thoroughly recommend this trip to anyone new to the city.