“Impressive” 4 of 5 stars

7 Prince Street, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450, Australia   |
Brisbane, Australia
“Impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

For under 100$ a day for a 2 bedroom unit, this place was value for money. The unit was clean, had everything in place and made our stay very enjoyable.

I was impressed with the large LCD TV and DVD player which enabled us to playback our holiday videos directly to a large screen. The kitchen was indeed a full kitchen with every logicial utility present.

Never checked about wifi but one could easily drive down to park beach mall which have internet surf kiosks for $2 for 20 mins. Be sure to call the property manager on arrival (if not already present) as she manages another property nearby.

Not much on the downside but if I could be picky, the sofa is quite uncomfortable as one sinks into it when seated.
Management is strict about the 9:30am check out, which is understandable. As we stayed for 3 nights, we had a bit of packing to do and we had to rush out towards the end.

Overall a good deal and a comfy stay.

Room Tip: As the parking is a bit tight on the driveway, if possible request units no. 1 or 2 as these are clo...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Debbbie-Manager, Manager at Sunseeker Holiday Units, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Thank you for your review. Customer feedback is vital for me in maintaining what my guests want and expect from their holiday accommdation.I take a lot of pride and effort in the upkeep of the apartments and try to make them as homely as possible for people to enjoy their holiday - but have the comforts to relax in when not out doing one of the many tourist attractions or at the beach. My cleaning team are dedicated to providing clean apartments and facilities for all our guest to enjoy.

We have recently had 42"Plasma Tv's installed in 5 of the 8 apartments and will be purchasing another 3 in the near future.

Once again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again!
Cheers

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Newcastle, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

Stayed with some friends, a very enjoyable stay. The rooms were clean and well furnished. A very enjoyable stay. The only down side was not actually meeting anyone in charge, when we got there we had to ring the owners, our room was open, but we never saw them even when we were leaving.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Debbbie-Manager, Manager at Sunseeker Holiday Units, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Thank you for your review. At the time of your stay I had taken over the management only a fortnight earlier. Although no excuse, I was still in the process of takeover and as I am sure you could understand - this is a big process. I do apologize that I wasnt there to greet you on arrival - I manage 2 sets of holiday apartments and I try to make check-in as easy and convenient for everyone involved. Your feedback was constructive and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sunseeker Holiday units
Cheers
Debbie
Manager
NSW
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2008

Stayed here for a mothers day weekend. My mum, myself and my 5yo son.
Privately, live on site run apartments. Facilities are basic but are being upgraded soon.
Rooms have just had new furniture added, tiles replaced etc and they look fantastic.
Location is a walk to the beach and local bowls club but a drive to the shops.
The price is a bargain for what you get and would definitely and am going to stay again.

• Liked — The feel of being comfortable and welcome
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Sunseeker Holiday Units? Share your experiences!