“Awesome ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Australia
“Awesome ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Best Indian food. If you are looking for a great feast go to this restaurant.
The meals and service here are excellent. Have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

Brisbane, Australia
“Best Indian I have had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I go to this restaurant any chance I get! Whether it is for a quiet meal or a few drinks before heading out, it never disappoints! I love Indian food so have eaten at many Indian restaurants but this one is still the best food and service by far!!
The butter chicken is legendary & I can't wait to go back!

Brisbane
“Happy belly family lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We went to Aromas for lunch with our two boys after reading the great reviews on Trip Advisor. All I can say to everyone is thanks for the recommendation!

The service was fantastic, we were given a big cold bottle of water as soon as we sat down and then the lady serving us offered suggestions on portion sizes saving us money and still ensuring we walked out with full happy bellies.

The food was spiced beautifully, it tasted rustic and not mass-produced. One son got to indulge in steakhouse style chips and the other a delicious creamy butter chicken. They both cleaned their plates!

We met the owner and were inspired by his passion and care for his restaurant and also ensuring we enjoyed our meals. He told us he wanted to give people good food for affordable prices and he is really carrying through on that promise; it ended up costing us $40 for the four of us to have great food, wonderful service and a quality experience.

Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I came here based on other reviews. It was fantastic! We arrived at 8p on a Friday night and the restaurant was quiet. We ordered the Cholle Samosa, Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Jalfraize and Keema Nan. The food was very good and I would come back here again in a heartbeat if I found myself in Coffs Harbour. The service was great too.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Flavour explosion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

What another awesome night out at our favorite Indian restaurant.

I cant speak anymore highly about this place the food is just full of flavour and you can choose what spice you would like it cooked, mild, medium or hot.

Another great choice of dishes I had the chicken tikka masala, my partner had the ever impressive butter chicken and we also tried the lamb koa which for me was the choice of the night.

cooked perfectly lamb was succulent the tatse was incredible if you come this dish is a must have. We also got to try the lamb cutlets which is not on the menu but will cook for you if you ask and you must have it with the mint sauce yummmmmmmmy.

Another perfect meal and excellent time had at this perfect dinner spot.

enjoy.