“BE Quick Won't last long” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Woolgoolga N,S.W. Australia
“BE Quick Won't last long”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The operators of this joint (and JOINT is the best way to describe the place) have no Idea on a cold wet Friday outside It was the same on the inside our food was just a total stuff up The Owner Down from Brisbane Came to our Table and the Language He used in general conversation showed his lack of Class . Could Not see this joint being open for Long.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
“Great food...will go again and again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food was realllly nice here, steak cookedto perfection which is unusual these days. I would definately go again in a heart beat

Mount Lawley, Australia
“A steakhouse with no steak”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Yes, we sat down for a birthday dinner and were told that they were nearly out of steak but we could have rump or .. rump. I settled for the bangers and mash but the bangers were nucleated to hard shrivelled up shells of their former self and the mash tasted like deb instant potato. I then resigned myself to just having the beer. What a poor selection of beer - no pale ale - no brown ale. All in all a very disappointing expereince. We are unlikely to return.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Decided To Eat Out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My Daughter, and I went out to see a movie, at Coffs Harbour 3D Cinemas. I thought I might pop into Outback Jacks Steak House, and see when they would be opened till. I was greeted with the most friendly service I have not come a cross in a long time... The gentleman behind the counter was extremely helpful, and showed not an ounce of impoliteness...

After the movie was over with, my Daughter, and I, went to Outback Jacks for dinner... The service again was excellent, and the wait time, was by no means long, by any ones stretch of the imagination. The food tasted great, and was prepare to my utmost satisfaction. Thanks For a great meal, and Time, Outback Jack Management, and Staff!...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best food I have ever had...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant when we visited Coffs Harbour. It has the best food ;)if you want a good feast and good quality food this is the place to go .. Also the flavours of the food are amazing .. Couldn't brag about it enough... Recommended to all ;) great staff , relaxed atmosphere....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere