“The upstairs restaurant is a cut above!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Finz on the Beach

Finz on the Beach
Breakfree Aanuka Beach Resort | 11 Firman Drive, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 147 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“The upstairs restaurant is a cut above!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We enjoyed FinZ. In daytime you can see the beach but at night is is nicely lit and pleasant. The food was excellent especially the local seafood. Quiet unobtrusive service.

Visited September 2012

Ettalong Beach, Australia
“Great Location, average breakfast.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We went here to have a breakfast to celebrate our anniversary. As soon as we entered we had to pay, when I got out my Visa card, they told me that there would be a surcharge on the $23.50 each for breakfast. I thought it was expensive and a bit rude to ask for a surcharge for card use. The buffet breakfast had all the usual foods but they could have topped up some of the offerings a bit more frequently as the bowl with a selection of fresh fruit had just run out before I wanted some. Other items were also in need of refilling. At the standard they set with their prices they should never run out. The coffee on offer was out of a large brewed pot and when I saw a girl making some coffee at the coffee machine I asked here for a flat white, to which she replied that will be $4.00 thank you. I opted out of the coffee. I have been coming to the Coffs Harbour area for 33 years now and so many places here have always over charged and under delivered, this experience definitely fell into that category. There seems to be a general approach to rip off the tourists.

The setting is beautiful though right next to Diggers Beach.

In summation, I think they need to lift their game or lower their prices ( and scrap the surcharge for credit card use.)

• Visited March 2012